Training – Air Conditioning Fundamentals & Air Flow Principles
$50 per person | 8:00-10:00AM | 2 CEUs
- Learning the refrigeration cycle and the 3 subsystems of an A/C system.
- What is superheat and subcooling and why are they important?
- Proper installation of an A/C system and troubleshooting
- Great class for new HVAC technicians or for those who want to review.
AIR FLOW PRINCIPLES
$50 per person | 10:00AM-NOON | 2 CEUs
- Airflow is a factor in 90% of service issues in the field
- The course includes how to determine air flow requirements, including duct sizing and air distribution
- Understanding and measuring air flow pressures
- Using CFM to determine performance
Locations & Dates:
Tuesday, April 2 | Peoria | 1520 West Altorfer Dr.
Wednesday, April 3 | Cedar Rapids | 260 33rd Avenue SW Suite F
Thursday, April 4 | Dubuque | 8342 NICC Dr, Peosta, IA
Friday, April 5 | Davenport | Republic Roost, 715 Federal Street